Hear from A/Prof. Kerry Hitos (Director of the Westmead Research Centre for Evaluation of Surgical Outcomes, USyd), and Prof. Christopher Ward (Clinical haematologist, RNS Hospital), on treatment and management of disease in Australia, such as VTE.
DVT = deep vein thrombosis; VTE = venous thromboembolism.
- Clexane Australian Product Information, 13 July 2018.
- Samama MM et al. N Engl J Med 1999; 341(11): 793-800.
- Hull RD et al. Ann Intern Med 2010; 153(1): 8-18.
- Kleber FX et al.Am Heart J 2003; 145(4): 614-621.
- Bergqvist D et al. Br J Surg 1997; 84: 1099-103.
- Data on file, Sanofi Australia. Analysis of global IMS sales from 1995 to 2017, and Embase literature search conducted on 18 May 2018.
- Enoxaparin assessment report, European Medicines Agency, 15th December 2016.
Date of preparation: March 2019. SM_SAN980. SAANZ.ENO.19.01.0069
*Clexane Safety Lock as an automatic safety lock system.
Further information is available on request from Sanofi.
sanofi-aventis australia pty ltd training as Sanofi, ABN 31 008 558 807, Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. ®Clexane is a registered trademark of sanofi-aventis.
Clexane®: Prevention of thrombotic complications1-7
Receive future issues of Anticoagulation Matters, compiled specifically for you.
Access patient information and resources on VTE and Clexane®.